We've taken the heading for disaster, but at least the crew is the best possible. There's nothing quite like sinking with a ship full of the finest you can find.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Cast

I decided that maybe I should introduce y'all to our cast on this curious spectacle we're taking part in.

The orchestra we have the pleasure to work with, from left to right:
Peb (vocs, guitar), Chuck (bass), Tro (guitar, vocs) and Aqui (drums).

Or as sometimes known as:
Perttu, Toni, Tero and Aki.


And then the production team of two. The mystische Samsara (Well, he's not actually that mystic when you meet him. The name is Sami Sarhamaa and he does have those silent "looking to the future and visualizing" -moments, but I still wouldn't go as far as calling it expecially mysterious, he just pauses to think, I'm guessing.) and then Your's truly, me (name in the passport says Jani Rämö, and people even tend to use that one, except for maybe M. Kervinen and the Hateform -suckers who just call me darling.).



So that's what we have to go on with. 6 smucks how might or might not make this farce a spectacle or the other way around. I have strong faith in the project, Sami has the needed professional touch, and the band has the songs that can make the difference and the will to leap into the unknown - or so I'm hoping. I'll inform you when the needed paperwork is done and we know for sure they're ready for the fall. And after all, it's only rock'n'roll.

No comments: